What is CID?
Career Information Days (CID) is the largest annual career fair at the University
of Toronto. This event is a great opportunity to meet and network with representatives
from over 100 top organizations. CID is jointly organized by AIESEC Toronto, Engineering
Career Centre and the University of Toronto Career Centre. Follow #CID2012 on Twitter for updates and information.
Who is this for?
CID is restricted to University of Toronto students and recent graduates from all
three campuses. Each day is devoted to specific disciplines to facilitate the efficient
interaction between organizations and students.
When is CID?
- Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - Engineering / Information Technology
- Thursday, September 20, 2012 - Engineering / Information Technology
- Friday, September 21, 2012 - Life, Physical, Social Sciences, Arts & Business/Commerce
Where is CID held?
University College (UC) on the University of Toronto St. George campus (downtown Toronto). 15 Kings College Circle.
U of T student card (TCard) is required for entry to the event.
What others say about CID
"Extremely useful! It opened my eyes to world of companies in the science field"
– 1st year Life Science (Biology) student
" I built up my repertoire of contacts"
– 4th year Arts & Science (Political Science & Economics)
" I was very impressed with those students who came prepared - knowing our business
and came with specific questions regarding our industry"
– Employer (Brenntag Canada Inc.)
Career Information Days 2011 - Photo Gallery
If you require accommodations, please contact 416-946-7398 or
email us at
by Friday September 7, 2012