Career Exploration and Counselling
- What can I do with my degree and how do I go about choosing my career?
- How do I begin the academic work search?
- How can I explore my non-academic career options if I have a Masters or PhD?
Meet with a career counsellor to discuss your career related questions. Career counsellors work with all
students including Masters, Ph.D’s and recent graduates in helping them realize their career goals.
Job Search and Coaching
- How do I go about finding a job?
- How can I gain experience in my field?
- How can I prepare for my interview?
Meet with an employment coach to discuss your job search questions. Employment coaches work with students and recent graduates by helping them prepare successful job search strategies (non-academic), tools and techniques.
How to Book
Get Started or Call us at 416-978-8000